Reiki Dynamic Healing by Vishu Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Testimonials

We know that we would not exist if it weren’t for you and your (soon-to-be!) incredible events.

Your happiness and well-being is our purpose.

To you, the wonderful professional and person you are and always has been, to your infinite patience, to your charisma, to your wisdom, thank you very much.
This is a tribute in a thanking you way, that I wanted to pay you forgoing through your professional life.
There are people who touches our lives, that awaken something special in us, that open our eyes irreversibly and transform our way to see the world. You're one of those people!
Your teachings goes far beyond the contents of a plain curriculum.
Thank you very much for your dedication, patience and affection to teach. I can only thank you for being part of my life, and make sure that everything I have learned and am learning.
Your mission goes far beyond that of a teacher's, you are a true master. 
You knew how to awaken admiration in a unique way, and became an inspiration for me, transforming my life forever with your wisdom.
I will take it and apply forever.
To my master, all my gratitude and affection!

LIA (Lucia Dos Santos) - Portugal



Dr vishu is not only my master words can not express what he really deserve or give him his real value.. he is priceless, i always call him "angel on earth"
he did not only teach me reiki or energy he changed me to someone else , i was feeling down, falling apart .. he collected my pieces and made me someone else , someone strong who can stand against strongest storms, showed me the right path in life, saved me from falling many times , he is my leader my ideal in life ... i'll never exchange him for a million master , he is my angel on earth, Gift from God, a person with pure white heart who never leave us at all always support us and push us to be the best and success in life ... i thank God for having him in my life πŸ™πŸ»

Razan Al Helo , Jordan , Arab


Rollercoaster, rollercoaster for where does it end? No one really knows... So we seek divine guidance for our ride is full of joy, understanding and love...

I am honored to be learning a wealth of healing modalities from Master Vishnu. He has shown integrity, pureness, patience and is always there to help when one is in need. My experience has been amazing and as yours will be... I have learned rituals, symbols, an in-depth understanding of each modality... In which I review frequently when needed...

I have experienced some past physic attacks, Master Vishnu has helped me with this through guidance and grace.. I feel closer to the Devine the more I progress in these trainings, always feeling more & more blessed...

When you are touched with Devine love, your body is filled with compassion and love, this energy seers through your body a feeling indescribable, yet, an experience that is forever yours to cherish. Your once dormant chakras come alive when this divine energy touches your heart & soul, a mindless affair... You get to meet angels, dragons, wolf's, stars bright lights, colors & much more... And have the knowing that they are always there with you in times of need, a presence that is like a warm, fuzzy blanket...

I am forever grateful to my teachers on this planet, Master Vishnu is one that will impress upon you for self growth & divine love...

Jennifer Cramer - Camdenton, MO United States


Dr Vishu Singh, a Grand Master of Reiki and a homeopathic doctor is a most loving, caring with a very high frequency of attunement with others.
He has a very large group of followers who worship him including myself.

He offers his healing to all both near and far.

He has healed me and continues to offer his healing and divine love and my life has changed because of his divine and loving energies.

He is a teacher of spirituality and teaches how to live your life on a higher level of consciousness. My deepest gratitude for what he’s done for me.

Miriam l. Olive - Texas , United States of America 


Vishu is a very knowledgeable Reiki practitioner.

He has taught me many things to help me on my healing journey.
He hosts powerful events that have left such an impact in my life. I've really enjoyed the guided meditations through what's app.
When he shares information he has always been spot on and the feedback he gives is always helpful.
Thank you for sharing your gift πŸ’š

Stephanie Elaine , Calgary , Canada



I am now highly thankful to Vishu sir for his daily meditation sessions.  
It give me calmness and Always I feel the  strong divine vibrations during meditation. I learnt a lot from him. He is the true healer and a great teacher.  GratitudeπŸ™πŸ»

- Meenu Sharma Zambia , South (Central)  AFRICA



Vishu is an absolute master at what he does.

I was attuned to level 2 reiki a while back and felt I needed to be attuned again due to not using the energy. 
I was very dubious about a distance attunement but was amazed at what I experienced with him. 
He is a fantastic teacher and a great guy. I can not recommend him more. I feel 1 day after my final attunement that my connection to source and my flow are twice what they were before. 
Thank you for everything you have done for me.


JAMES EDWARD CARVERT, Farringdon Osfordshire, United Kingdom



Dr. Vishu sir creates a sacred space and a feeling of safety and love while giving Reiki. 

He is a true healer, sharing his gifts for my self-discovery and transformation. His sessions always promote deep relaxation and a feeling of empowerment and well being. 
I return to my essence and experience deep gratitude in his presence

- VISHAL  PAWAR  , Baramati  Dist  Pune  Maharashtra , India 


First I say THANK YOU for everything that you have done for me....I have no words to write here ...
when I met Dr.Vishu before that time I was in a horrible situation ....I was completely negative ...about me and my self respect. But after receiving healing and starting meditation in the guidance of Dr.Vishu,I felt drastic changes in me...I became cool and calm...and became positive about my life......Thank you so much Dr.Vishu for your support .......Gratitude.....Thank YOU ....THANK YOU... THANK YOU....Gratitude...Gratitude.....Gratitude....πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Dattesh Pandaya , Rajasthan , India


My name is Goretti Yadav and I started following Dr.Vishu Singh on Facebook since May 2019 . I am totally new to Reiki however I joined his what's app group and I do his 30 minutes healing on most days and in this 4 months journey my experience has developed . I feel very positive and  get peaceful sleep. I was sleep deprived because of various reasons but after I participated in reiki healing I feel very positive about my life and I follow his guided meditation and healing session which has relaxed my mind and body and of certain fears I use to constantly experience. Dr.Vishu is very humble and possesses extreme good positive vibes and healing powers. I feel happy and charged after I complete my daily sessions. Thank you Dr.Vishu.

Goretti Yadav - mumbai , Maharashtra India.



Dr. Vishu’s meditation sessions have completely flipped my life. 
I experienced energy healing before I decided to do the Reiki course. My life has undergone enormous shifts and expansions . Dr.Vishu is an amazing, kind supportive guide for me on this spiritual path. I am so thankful to Vishu sir for his guidance.πŸ™

Ruby Sethi , New Delhi - India 



It's very grateful for me to be connected to healers like Dr. Vishu Singh. 

Getting his teachings ,Meditating with him has helped me a lot to clear my mental and emotional blockages. Thanks a lot πŸ™ gratitude πŸ™

-Manan Karmik , Gujrat , India



It was a nice experience in learning Healing and group meditation. It enlightened in treating the chronic suffering patients... Good initiative.. Keep rocking. All the best

Dr.Bharath Tantry MBBS MD Consultant Anaesthesiologist and Pain Physician ,Hubli Karnataka India


Connecting With Dr. Vishu is Always a Very Energetic and Relaxing Experience for me , I Feel more and more Light and My depression is Getting away , I have started to enjoy my life in a better way now .

Neeva Vithalani , Mithapur , Gujarat , India



Getting spiritual attunement from Dr  Vishu Singh is just like direct connection to mother earth and all spiritual energy. thanks   He is a true son of mother earth who uses his sacred space to accommodate all healers from different parts of the world for their spiritual growth. A spiritual Master with so much love for human development in healing modalities. A true healer for our time.

Dr. Anthony , Ghana , West Africa




Dr.Vishnu, a healer and grandmaster I encountered during my awakening period on Facebook and I the opportunity to be part of his WhatsApp platform. 

He share alot of information on how to meditate especially his daily posts on how to tap into the weekly energies has been one of the best. It has gone a long way to help me realize more various angelic beings and names to work with during my ascension. He's a kind hearted healer who is dedicated in seeing the best in his people who are interested in divine healing and I must say that he personally did a chakra healing for me without collecting a penny when I met him over a video online platform. He's been amazing. He gives the individual the opportunity to share their challenges with him and he's been around giving instructions and guidance to see them completely healed.

Dr.Vishnu, as a distance healer and an initiator of the divine portals, he carries a strong soothing aura of peace and love full of blessings and I stand to testify that he's really a gem and I will never say something that I have never experienced personally for the universe bear me witness as a fellow star seed in the universe. It's my prayers that he keeps expanding and increasing in fortitude and blessings in all his endeavors.

I think anyone who's looking for a dedicated and passionate healer I will refer Dr.Vishnu to the person anytime and any day. He is one person who's down to earth holding onto honesty and integrity in his dealings. I always say that energy don't lie and being an energetic being I fully understand why I met him. It is because the universe carefully brought him on my path for to obtain more knowledge in my path and it is never an accident.

When the sun rises each day, I know master's like Dr. Vishnu rises to keep on sending his beautiful shines and lights to the ends of the earth. He's just an amazing master anyone who has met him will testify and vouched for any time.
Talking about his wisdom, he goes a long way to break down the information and instructions he receives from the universe for everyone to understand very well. It takes great wisdom to teach spiritual life to the commoner and he has been doing a great job in that respect.

I salute you Dr.Vishnu for your assistance and love in this grand awakening process of the nations and beyond. Thank you soo much and GOD richly bless you.

- Maxwell , Ghana , West Africa 

Hi I every one....
I want to share my experience with Dr Vishu ji 
I m so much frustrated in life. I don't know what to do where to go. ...I don't know anything.....But after talk with Dr Vishu ji  I feel relax.... my mind relax.... I left negative thoughts....I don't what he do....Bt thank u sir .....thank u bahot chotta  shadb he sir ...
From frustration to member of Infinity team , is fully transformation process and is because of Dr vishu ji. With full gratitude
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™

Mrs Vaishali Gokhale Nagpur India

It's always been amazing with the group healing and meditation 
Somewhere you feel that u have really missed something important for years when you start mediation and get healings
You feel magic inside you get released with stress and be forget about worries. Gives positive vibes to fight back and deal with all situations
Simply have no words to describe more about it
Experience it feel it and say it is what I prefer
Thank you so much

-Varsha J Dombivali , India

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP