Reiki Dynamic Healing by Vishu Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Monday, January 2, 2017

World Peace Reiki Crystal Grid


I could never resist my desire for having intense energy in my home .
Because I never could resist my soul craving to uplift my Awakening and liberation. I travelled across India and visited many yogis to learn the art of consecration . Once I learned it the first thing I did was to consecrate my Home , although I did it with yantras but the main thing was that I experienced the blessing which come to us while living in a consecrated space.
Slowly after I healed my Blockages I invested lot amount of energy to attune and energies my crystals , because I use to feel so much amount of pain when I see any Natural Calamity happens , call it bomb blast call it storm - I used to drain all my energies without any choice because I was unaware that I was using my own energies . I learned that later but this was all divinely guided to benefit us all , So at that time I wanted an healing partner (For me Having an Life partner who could not understand my way of living - it's good to live without partner , Although I know my mother divine will send her whenever I say but I am just holding myself of that )

SO you can say  to have a energy backup and have my healing partner I created very intense energy in form of World Peace Reiki Crystal Grid in order to heal the universe
I personally picked and  used varities of Crystals for healing as well  as amplification of the energy , The Energies of the crystals are enhanced through continuous energization of the grid through various reiki modalities
including

USUI REIKI
KARUNA REIKI
KUNDALINI REIKI
SOLAR REIKI
EARTH REIKI
ANIMAL REIKI
TRANSFUSION REIKI
& 7 more types of reiki by several Grandmasters from across the world

The energies are very intense and overwhelming and specially programmed by Various Reiki masters.
The Grid is sending Continuous Sending Healing Transmission 24/7 for all
You can place the picture of the Grid in front of you and Say " I open up to receive the Energies being sent by World peace reiki grid by vishu " and experience the Energies .

World Peace reiki crystal Grid Details:

A 700 gm Amethyst Ball along with a 500 gm Amethyst Pyramid are used as Central Stone for healing

The Inner circle is created by adding intense energy stones along with the Amethyst

Selenite
Kuber Stone
Citrine
Orange Kyanite
Golden Quartz
Golden Agate
Lapis Lazuli
Green Kyanite
Blue Kyanite
Clear quartz(Tumble)
Pyrite angel
Rose Quartz(Tumble)
Sunstone(Tumble)
Moon Stone(Tumble)
Tigers eye
Aquamarine
Malachite
Brown Calcite
Sodalite angel
Black Obsidian
Red Jasper

The inner Circle is locked by an Clear Quartz and an Rose Quartz placed on the east and west corner of the grid respectively

The inner circle Grid is than boosted further from the Outside Energy Generators Including
2 kg Golden quartz
500 gm Smokey Quartz
300 gm Moonstone
700gm Black Tourmaline
600gm Green Garnet
300 gm Moonstone
400 gm Smokey Quartz
500 gm Smokey Quartz
500 gm Golden Quartz
100 gm Green Garnet
100 gm Sunstone
200 gm Amethyst(Raw)
700 gm Lapis Lazuli
100 gm Sunstone

Along with Our above Crystals , We Connect The Energy Grid with other Reiki Grids , Yantras , Pilgrims I visited and to all the Archangels by myself and my fellow Reiki Grandmasters and healers

you can always feel free to contact me  @ drvishu88@gmail.com

+91-8950091541 (WhatsApp)





  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP