Reiki Dynamic Healing by Vishu Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 25, 2009

Simply Complaining Won't help

Namaste ,
I have been into healing profession since a decade now and there are many things people do casually Do when they meet a healer .
I have listed out my routine question which I get from strangers usually everyday

1. They expect too much

Well many people starts to brood in front of healers , and many of them won't even tell why ..

They may think that the people have superhuman power every time and sincerely waiting for someone to do so no matter what

Well , healers are also people , they do every activity which normal people do and they don't have a 3rd eye open 24/7 .

2. We have nothing to give you , we are already in deep trouble

Well healers have a family and they have Stomach and most importantly healers are quiet used to people mentality .

3. We need the results now

Healing depends upon the frequencies of the receiver and it's is a gradual process , Better to know that patience is the key and your Eger hurriedness won't help you

4. Well I don't need you healing , can you tell me why should I do ...

Meditate ! Meditate and Meditate !


5. How to meditate

Practice silence first, Don't wish to run before you even walk

6. What is the procedure of helping / Healing you provide

Professional healings require healing sessions which are chargeable .

7. Can I heal myself
Yes meditation always help in healing and you can learn energy healing like
Reiki , Anyone can learn it


8. How to learn it
Well than you have many questions in your mind check out the link below

https://reikidynamichealing.blogspot.com/2017/01/frequently-asked-questions.html?m=1





  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP