Reiki Dynamic Healing by Vishu Singh. Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 25, 2020

Welcome to the World of Wisdom and Divine Grace

Dr. Vishwajeet Singh 

I personally Welcome you with all my Love and Heart Gratitude to this Blog. 
I am Practicing and Teaching Reiki for 11 years now and there are lot of Energy modalities that I teach today! All Reiki learning are certified in Traditional as well as Modern Reiki and you can straight away start your individual Reiki practice in your area after you complete any of our reiki courses.

If you are new into Reiki you must be wondering...

What exactly Reiki is and why it is important?


Reiki Introduction Part 1 


Reiki Introduction Part 2

Now I am blessed to offer you guidance as you navigate into your own healing path. 

My skills and intuitive gifts allow me to promote relaxation, stress relief, support and insight to possible energy blocks or disruptions that can occur from various life traumas. 
Such traumas include surgery, injury, accident or illness. 

While Reiki and the other modalities I offer can work in harmony with more traditional medical treatments, they do not treat, diagnose, cure or substitute medical or psychological care. These are complimentary and educational offerings that can help you speed the healing process and have a way of easing both past and present body trauma memories, helping us reconnect the mind-body-soul self. 

Prayerful acknowledgment and acceptance are powerful graces in healing. 
Let me introduce you to these graces as you learn to be a catalyst in your own healing power. 
I can help you in basic and advance Reiki healing and learning En-devours you are planning Right Now.



Contact +918950091541(whatsapp)
drvishu88@gmail.com






  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP